Office Carte Grise

Online registration service

Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. and from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Close this search box.

Duplicate request

I lost my registration card, and my technical control is no longer valid. How to do?

You can order an F.I.V (Vehicle Identification Sheet) on our site which will allow you to pass your technical control. Then you can request a duplicate of your registration card. If the address on your registration card was not correct, you will need to inform us so that we can take a further step